If you love Harry Potter then this is the tour for you! Take this tour and visit 10 Harry Potter sites across the medieval Old Town. See some of the places where J.K Rowling wrote her books and see several locations/buildings that were used as the inspiration for places and buildings in Harry Potter. Oh and of course, on this tour you can visit the Harry Potter graves too! After all, a trip to Edinburgh is not complete without a selfie by Tim Riddle’s grave.
This tour includes:
- The real Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
- The person used as the inspiration for Nearly Headless Nick
- 6 Harry Potter Graves
- The street used as the inspiration for Diagon Alley
- The shop used as the inspiration for Olivander’s
- The famous Elephant House Cafe
- and much more!
Time: 16:30, 18:00
Start Point: St Giles’ Cathedral
End Point: St Giles’ Cathedral
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Price: £12 Per Person